In order to republish any articles from InterestingArticles.com, you must agree to the following terms:
- You can not edit or re-write any part of the article taken from this site. You must respect the copyright of the author by publishing the entire articles as is.
- You can not remove "Article Source: http://www.InterestingArticles.com" from any article you choose to publish
- You can not reprint more than 30 articles per domain that you own.
- You can not change any links in the article to be rel=nonfollow or make any links inactive so they can not be clicked.
- You can not use any articles republished from InterestingArticles.com in unsolicited email or spam.
- You can not use any articles republished from InterestingArticles.com on sites that contain pornography, warez, hate speech, racist materials, or any other illegal material.
- You can not sell or charge to view any articles found on our site without express permission from the author.
- Your use of any content found on our site is at your own risk.
- You can not add links to any article you publish that were not already in the article as presented on InterestingArticles.com.
- You can not reprint any photos or author images found on InterestingArticles.com.
Use of any article crawlers, scrapers, or any other kind of automated script to mine our content is illegal and we will block your access to our site when discovered.
If you have discovered content on InterestingArticles.com that you own and have not given us permission to show, please visit our Copyright page.
InterestingArticles.com and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any articles found on this site including their accuracy or product representation. We do not endorse or recommend anything in any form and all views found on articles are those of their author fully.
We reserve the right to modify these publisher guidelines at any time without prior warning.
return to the top