InterestingArticles.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we require that our members do the same. Each member is responsible for ensuring that the materials they submit to InterestingArticles.com do not infringe any third party copyright.
InterestingArticles.com will promptly remove materials from the Interesting Articles site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party's copyright. In addition to removing the content, InterestingArticles.com may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works have been allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific location on the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit InterestingArticles.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit InterestingArticles.com to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, fax number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Address: Coming Soon
return to the top