Top 7 Advantages of Offshore Online Gambling
No matter how objective you are there are many advantages to offshore online gambling. If you are an avid sports fan, or casino game player, or love the horse races and have been trying to find a place to do your betting, look no further than the search engine on your computer. Although you should perform your own due diligence in finding an offshore online gambling site that is both reputable and customer service oriented, Top Sportsbooks Guide and Best Casino Site Reviews have taken much of the leg work out by selecting the best gambling sites in the industry. These review sites have been around for several years now, and they deliver honest sports gambling and casino sites which offer the best odds that you can trust. Below are seven reasons why you should look offshore for your next bet.
- No state-to-state wagering restrictions. You can bet at any gambling site offshore. States are still fighting over what can and what can’t happen in their jurisdictions and how revenue should be divided up. Until you understand state-to-state implications you had better play offshore.
- Bonuses. Offshore online gambling sites have incredible volume. Recently more customers are joining because of sign up bonuses, re-deposit bonuses, and referral bonuses. One of the most important advantages to wagering offshore is that the bonus will motivate you to try their services providing the gambler a distinct advantage over the house.
- No fees for gambling. Offshore gambling sites do not have parking, do not have municipalities and don’t have expensive autotote machines. They want your wagers and will not charge you for placing them.
- Safe, secure, and confidential. Offshore online gambling does not require you to leave your house, uses the same encryption technology as the large banks online, and have no incentive or obligation to share your data with the government or others.
- No taxes. Offshore online gambling sites operate on a no-tax or tax-holiday basis. This is reflected directly in the fact that you are not obligated to report or pay taxes by your offshore gambling site.
- Wagering Options. . Offshore online gambling sites often offer sports, casino, horse racing and other wagering options with the same account. The best offshore wagering companies offer every bet that the track, the simulcast facility, and Las Vegas have to offer and they offer head-to-head match ups. You can even bet just about anything and everything from the stock market to who will win at the Academy Awards.
- The hours of operation are flexible. Because of the Internet, offshore betting companies now have the ability to bring the action right into a gambler's home 24-hours a day, 365-days a year. When comparing the differences between legal offshore online gambling sites, like the ones featured in the gambling review sites mentioned in this article, and the run-of-the-mill bookie is like night and day. The general manager or other management people are available for you to talk to. They have enough clerks and supervisors working during the busy periods and the online betting capability doesn't bog down close to game time.