The Great Red Penis Fun Facts about Erectile Health
Every red-blooded male is proud of his erect red penis, but not every man thinks about just how his member gets so red. The fact is the healthy glow of a healthy penis is all a result of a thunderous flow of blood to the organ. Comprehensive knowledge of good erectile health includes understanding the vital role that blood circulation has in keeping a penis in peak condition.
A few fun facts
1. Although many women claim that men think with their penises, the fact is that the penis is just a mindless tool. When it gets erect, it’s simply reacting to orders from the brain and from other parts of the body.
2. The guys that have primary responsibility for the erection are the corpora cavernosa. These dudes with the intimidating scientific names are really just two cylinders that run the length of the penile shaft.
3. The corpora are made of spongy tissues, so that when blood is released into them, they can absorb it. And when they absorb it, they expand. When they expand, guess what else expands? Answer: A man’s chance of having a really good time.
4. When the corpora get that special signal, they heave a sigh of relief and relax, which enables the blood to come in. At the same time, the arteries leading into the corpora also take a break and relax, pumping that blood into the corpora. How much blood? Roughly eight times as much as the penis gets when it’s flaccid.
5. All that blood puffs up the corpora, but the penis isn’t done yet. Another part of the member (called the tunica) does a little maneuver that keeps all that blood trapped inside the penis (for the time being). When the gates are barred, that penis is primed and ready to dance the night away.
6. By the way, all that trapped blood raises the blood pressure significantly: it’s about twice the blood pressure of what is circulating elsewhere in the body.
Clearly, blood flow plays a major role in the maintenance of a healthy penis. In fact, good blood circulation is important for the entire body. Blood takes oxygen and nutrients around the whole body, providing energy and nourishment that is essential for optimal health.
- Blood circulation even plays a role in how well a person sleeps. For example, the body uses the time during deep sleep to help clean out the system and do repair work. It’s able to do a more efficient job when the blood is able to circulate more freely and quickly; at the same time, the easier it is for the body to do this, the better sleep a person experiences.
- Fatigue can also be partly attributed to poor blood flow. One factor which negatively affects blood circulation is the aggregation of platelets, which is exacerbated by the presence of too much sugar in the blood. This decreases the blood’s ability to effectively deliver oxygen, causing tiredness.
- During its trip around the body, blood picks up wastes that the body has created and delivers them to appropriate disposal outlets. When blood flow is sluggish, waste delivery is also affected, which impacts a person’s health.
Finding ways to keep the blood circulation up and running at proper speed is important not just for the sake of having a glowing red penis but for the overall health of every individual male. There are numerous ways to improve blood flow, including eating healthy and exercising regularly. It also can be very beneficial to utilize the benefits of a top-drawer penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). It’s vital to select one that is going to aid a man’s efforts to maintain a healthy penis, so the best bet is a cream that contains a proven ingredient for helping to increase blood flow, such as L-arginine. This enzyme encourages blood vessels to relax and open up, allowing for the increased blood flow that provides health benefits to the penis and the whole body. Further add to penile health by choosing a cream with vitamin A, which is noted for its anti-bacterial properties.